Terms & Conditions
Welcome to novobeds.co.uk. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website or purchasing our products. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Definitions “Novobeds,” “we,” “us,” or “our” refers to Novobeds Ltd., a company registered in the United Kingdom. “Customer,” “you,” or “your” refers to any person or entity who accesses or uses our website or purchases our products.
- Use of the Website Our website is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to violating any intellectual property rights or engaging in any fraudulent activity. You may not use our website to transmit any viruses, worms, or other harmful software. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to our website at any time, without notice or liability.
- Products and Orders Our products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. We also reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us, for any reason, without liability. If we cancel an order, we will refund the full amount paid for the order.
- Pricing and Payment All prices displayed on our website are in pounds sterling and inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time, without notice. Payment for your order must be made in full at the time of placing the order. We accept payment by credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
- Delivery and Returns We aim to deliver your order within 7 working days of receipt of payment, but we cannot guarantee delivery times. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund, provided the products are in their original condition and packaging.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Novobeds or its content suppliers and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, or modify any of our content without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions or your use of our website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Changes to These Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Your continued use of our website after any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.